1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to Movie Signature: www.moviesignature.co.uk is owned and maintained by or on behalf of Movieversalfilm.co.uk Ltd (“Movieversalfilm” or “we” or “us”).
In order to use moviesignature.co.uk, you will require access to the Internet. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the Internet (including a computer and modem or other access device). When using moviesignature.co.uk, you will only be charged at the access rate charged by your Internet provider.
2. CREATING A CONTRACT WITH US: After you have ordered a subscription/product or become a member on moviesignature.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgment of that order with instructions to register for your membership/subscription. That e-mail acknowledgement is not a confirmation/acceptance of the order. We will accept your order when the subscription is successfully processed/your product is dispatched
3. SUBSCRIPTION TERMS OF PURCHASE: If you are a UK or EU customer, you may cancel your subscription at any time within 14 days of the date of purchase (“Cancellation Period”). Movieversalfilm cannot supply you with your Movie Signature digital online magazine during the Cancellation Period unless you consent to Movieversalfilm doing so. Movieversalfilm will assume that you wish your subscription to start immediately (This will take into account any Free days if given as part of the sign up process) and that you consent to Movieversalfilm providing you with your online digital magazine/website as soon as possible. If this is not the case, please let us know at the time of order. To cancel during the Cancellation Period send an email to email@example.com.
Your subscription is an annual ongoing subscription. Payment is non-refundable after the Cancellation Period unless exceptional circumstances apply (e.g. bereavement of a member). If you have received an issue prior to cancellation, Movieversalfilm may charge you for such issue. This does not affect your rights under the Direct Debit Guarantee (if applicable). There are 12 monthly issues per year, included in your subscription, including the MovieSignature.co.uk APP for Android.
4. MERCHANDISE TERMS OF SERVICE The goods (“Merchandise”) which may be purchased by you through MovieSignature.co.uk are subject to these Terms. You acknowledge that Movieversalfilm makes no warranty in respect of the Merchandise including (without limitation) any warranty as to quality, suitability and fitness for purpose of the Merchandise. You further acknowledge that Movieversalfilm shall have no obligation or liability to you in relation to your use or reliance on or otherwise in respect of the Merchandise. If you are a UK or EU customer, you may cancel a purchase of merchandise at any time within 14 days of the date of purchase (“Cancellation Period”). Movieversalfilm cannot supply you with your order during the Cancellation Period unless you consent to Movieversalfilm doing so. Movieversalfilm will assume that you wish to receive your order as soon as possible and, if this is not the case, please let us know at the time of order. Please note that the right to cancel during the Cancellation Period does not apply to purchases of single issue magazines. Furthermore, please note we cannot accept cancellations for any digital items once User Login and/or downloading has commenced. If you want to cancel your order or you have any disputes or queries relating to the Merchandise email firstname.lastname@example.org .If you cancel, you will need to return the item to us. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item at your cost. You can return your purchase to us within 30 days of receipt if it has been damaged during delivery, is defective, has been incorrectly advertised or isn’t what you ordered. We will issue a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: MovieSignature.co.uk is made available for your own, personal use. MovieSignature.co.uk must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use MovieSignature.co.uk you must comply with all applicable UK laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using MovieSignature.co.uk you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use MovieSignature.co.uk in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair MovieSignature.co.uk; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to MovieSignature.co.uk or any networks, servers or Computer systems connected to Movieversalfilm.co.uk and MovieSignature.co.uk; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of MovieSignature.co.uk or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other device to retrieve or index any part of MovieSignature.co.uk or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising MovieSignature.co.uk, save to the extent expressly permitted by law; or
(d) Remove or obstruct from view any advertisements and/or any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices contained on or in MovieSignature.co.uk.
You agree to indemnify Movieversalfilm and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of MovieSignature.co.uk otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
6. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through MovieSignature.co.uk including all information, data, text, photographs and graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material”) is owned by or licensed to Movieversalfilm or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Movieversalfilm’s express permission. You must not frame or link to MovieSignature.co.uk or any part of it without our permission.
The trade marks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks”) contained on or in MovieSignature.co.uk are owned by Movieversalfilm or its group companies or third party partners of Movieversalfilm. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Movieversalfilm or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Movieversalfilm.
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: MovieSignature.co.uk may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Movieversalfilm does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
9. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UKIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) MOVIEVERSALFILM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, CO.UKMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, CO.UKPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN MOVIEVERSALFILM AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, WASTED EXPENDITURE, LOSS OF PRIVACY AND LOSS OF DATA) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK.
IF MOVIEVERSALFILM IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY POUNDS STERLING (£50.00).
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR LIMITING THE LIABILITY OF MOVIEVERSALFILM OR ITS GROUP COMPANIES FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY ENGLISH LAW.
10. ACCESS RESTRICTION AND SERVICE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION: Movieversalfilm reserves the right to suspend or cease providing all or any of the services currently available through MovieSignature.co.uk with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
11. ADVERTISERS ON MOVIESIGNATURE.CO.UK: We accept no responsibility for any adverts posted on MovieSignature.co.uk. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on MoviesSignature.co.uk, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Movieversalfilm, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
12. ONLINE CO.UKPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run on or through MovieSignature.co.uk(“Competition”), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Movieversalfilm from time to time (“Competition Rules”) and by the decisions of Movieversalfilm, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Movieversalfilm reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
13. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Movieversalfilm concerning your use of MovieSignature.co.uk and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Movieversalfilm in relation to such matters.
Movieversalfilm reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, Movieversalfilm will publish a notice on MovieSignature.co.uk together with a link to these Terms to bring any such update to your attention. Your continued use of MovieSignature.co.uk following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Movieversalfilm.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Movieversalfilm’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Movieversalfilm in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Movieversalfilm and its group of companies.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
14. GIFT VOUCHERS: Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. We cannot be held liable for gift cards once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged, or any credit amounts on such cards. No change will be given, but the balance can be used against further purchases on the site. Credit remaining on the Gift Voucher can be viewed in Your Account. Gift Vouchers and unused portions of these expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Gift Vouchers cannot be used against purchases payable by continuous payment or against purchases of further Gift Vouchers.
Multiple Gift Vouchers cannot be used in one transaction. Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with voucher code promotions on site. Gift Cards purchased online have fixed denominations. Gift Cards are only redeemable for products online at www.MovieSignature.co.uk
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. If any product purchased with a Gift Card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on Your Account.